Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The cutest little flower ever!

I found a great SAHM from the Chicago area who makes the cutest little flower pins. I sent her a bunch of fabric and she made me dozens of pins. I love them! I can't wait to add them to my bags. I just put an order in for a couple more dozen.




Stop by and see us this weekend in Geneva, IL at Festival of the Vine. South Third and Campbell streets. 10 am to 6 pm on Saturday and 10 am to 5 pm on Sunday.

Festival of the Vine
September 12 - 14, 2008

Taste the autumn bounty in downtown Geneva while enjoying a flower market, arts & crafts show, grape stomping, live music, the Kid’s Patch, Gorgeous Gourds-A Fall Harvest of Natural Art and more. Sample international flavors provided by Geneva restaurateurs, and sip the best of the vine at our wine tastings under a huge outdoor tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment