Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy-Way too Busy

I have spent the past 2 months sewing like crazy getting ready for the One of a Kind show. I have 8 days left. Not enough time. Besides sewing like a mad woman, I have perfected the interchangeable photo bag. I have several in stock and ready to go. I really like the way it turned out. I would attach photos but I haven't had time to take photos. Guess you will just have to see me at a show.

Thursday, December 4 to Sunday, December 7
One of a Kind Show and Sale-Chicago
Shop outside the box from over 500 unique artists, artisans and designers
The Merchandise Mart-8th floor, Chicago, IL, Booth #8-8052
Thursday, Noon – 9 p.m; Friday, 11 a.m. – 9 p.m; Saturday, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m; Sunday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Admission: $10 I will be emailing free admission coupons the week of December 1st.

Monday,December 8
Last Call Open House
Last chance to order a bag for Holiday delivery. Come shop for yourself or for someone else.
2123 N. Williamsburg Dr, Palatine, IL 60074
6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Refreshments will be served


Free pass to the One of a Kind Show and Sale-Merchandise Mart, Chicago, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment