Friday, January 20, 2012

Hot off the Press-Friday, January 20

This week was much more productive.  I got everything done on my list from last week plus a couple other things.  Mainly getting ready for my sisters Bachelorette party which is Saturday night. I also got my annual Daisy Bags clearance event on the calendar.  It is the biggest sale I have every February.  All sale bags are $25.  Now that is a deal! Okay on with the fun stuff.  Lots of pictures.


My sisters finished Bach party veil.  Modeled by the lovely Lucy.


Little feather clips for all the guests.


Valentine's hair clips and headbands.  Modeled by Cole.  He wasn't very happy-good thing you can't see his face.
My recovered dining room chairs.

And last but not least.  Lucy's fun poodle skirt for her Girl Scout's Sop Hop.



No comments:

Post a Comment