Friday, January 6, 2012

Take 4 or 5-not sure how many times I have done a redo.

Well here I am again.  It has been almost 2 years since I last posted.  I just can't seem to get in the routine.  I've decided to move Friday's Hot of the Press to my blog.  So now I will definitely post every Friday.

January is one of my favorite months.  It is when I take a break from being a machine and get to do fun DIY home projects. 

This week I finally got the coat rack by my front door changed to one that will actually hold more than 4 coats.  The fresh cut flowers is very cute but not very functional!


Next I was also finally able to hang the deer quilt my mom made Jason several years ago.  It is the prefect addition to our deer gallery.



And last but not least.  I added picture shelves to the area above my sideboard and moved my kids annual pictures by my awesome photographer Elizabeth to the shelves.  Still need to get last years framed and this years should arrive any day.




Coat rack, quilt rod and shelves purchase at no other than Ikea.  See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment