Friday, February 24, 2012

Hot off the Press-Friday, February 24

I've spent most of this week detoxing from my sister's wedding.  Jason and I had a great time in Austin.  I think all we did was eat.  We are addicted to food trucks and Austin has them everywhere.  My favorites were Hey Cupcake, The Mighty Cone, The Best Wurst and Gourdough's donuts.
Gourdough's on 1st in Austin.  Really good donuts.  Jason had the maple bacon.  I had the strawberry short cake.



On Tuesday I hit my favorite upholstery/home dec fabric store.  Bought lots of new Spring fabrics.  Here are a couple of my favorites.

Dark Brown background.  Love the bright colors.

Spring Green with Black and Cream

Another Spring Green with Black and Green


A couple custom orders that I sent out.

Mac Air Sleeve

Flower Clip.  Perfect for Spring.  Mint, Pink and Black/white dot.


And the newest bag for the Kid's Disney line.  This is Take 2.  The first one looked too much like a bikini top.  I really like this one.  I am still debating the color of the back ground.  Not sure light pink is the best.  Thoughts?

Princess Aurora Autograph Book Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment