Friday, February 10, 2012

Hot off the Press-Friday, February 10

February is the month I start "thinking" about getting back to work.  I should be working but laying around and playing is so much more fun.  March is when I really get back to cranking out the handbags. This year starting March 1st, I will add one new bag to my website and Etsy shop a day.  I try to make 5 bags a day so will upload my favorite one for the day.  Figure this will really get by butt in gear! Now on to what I did this week.

The UPS man delivered my new fabric.  I love it!!  Can't wait to make a beach bag with the Red Bias Gingham and blue boat fabric.



A fellow artist asked if I could make this quilt into a rug.  The quilt is insane.  Must of taken FOREVER to make.  She bought it from someone who was using it as a drop cloth in their garage.  Crazy!

Finished Rug.  I love it.  Even have enough left over to now make 2 smaller rugs.

As I've mentioned before my sister is getting married NEXT weekend.  This wristlet is for my 13 yo niece.
 

Lucy has been working hard on her butterfly Valentines. All I had to do was cut out the butterflies.  She is going the rest.  Easy for me!


The first of several Minnie/Mickey inspired Kids bags.  Great size to hold an autograph book when you go to Disney. The grosgrain strap is perfect to attach those fun collectible pins.

36" grosgrain strap can be worn cross body or shorten to wear over the shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment