Friday, February 3, 2012

Hot off the Press-Friday, February 3

Last night was my Annual Clearance Event Open House.  This is one of my favorite events-I get to unload lots of older inventory.  Empty bins for new product.  Now is the tedious work of photographing all remaining bags and getting them on my website.  Official start date of the web sale is Monday. Hoping to get most the bags uploaded by Sunday night.

5 bins of clearance bags.
Cute flowers pins given to the first 30 people at the sale.  There are still a few left.
My sister's wedding is fast approaching.  Last shower is this weekend.  She decided to make her own bridesmaid bouquets.  They turned out so good.  I made matching wristlets for the girls.  The dresses are charcoal grey with the bright accent colors. 
Still can't believe how awesome these turned out.  Felt flowers with button centers.

Ruffle wristlets.  Matching the accents colors. 

I have FINALLY joined Pinterest.  Check out what I've been pinning


No comments:

Post a Comment