Friday, May 18, 2012

Hot off the press-Friday, May 18

I had a great time last Saturday at the first Chicago Art Girls Pop Up Shop.  We had an amazing turn out.  Shoppers where there ready to buy.  A second one is in the works for mid-December.

The awesome banners Miguel from Helium made for the show.
A view of the crowd.  My booth is the second one on the right.

A friend asked me to make her little guy a bow tie shirt like the one I made Cole.  It turned out so cute.

Love the flame fabric.  So cool!

This week I've been working on a quilted chevron print.  This is my 3rd attempt at it.  At least this time it ended up on a bag and not in my scrap pile.  Still working on the sizing.

Chevron print as I sew it together

Cut fabric

And as a bag.  Medium Size with zipper $80

Chevron Wristlet  $35

Catch me this Sunday at Fair Diddley in Woodstock.  It is a great one day craft show.   My dad will be there as my assistant which means I get to shop!!  10 am to 5 pm.  Woodstock town square.  Booth J9 (on Johnson Street)


No comments:

Post a Comment