Friday, September 7, 2012

Hot off the Press-September 7

The past 3 months have been a whirlwind of crazy.  June was filled with art shows every weekend.  July was full of traveling from an awesome trip to Disney to an adventurous back woods camping trip in the UP.  August was finally the month to chill and of course get the kids ready to go back to school.  Cole started Kindergarten this year.  His afternoon placement has worked out perfect for my work schedule.  I actually have 3 solid uninterrupted hours a DAY to crank out bags.  I can't even imagine the work I will get done next year when I have then ENTIRE day to work.  This weekend I will be at the Downtown Downers Grove Art Festival.  Stop by Booth 39 and say hi.  Saturday and Sunday 10 am to 5 pm.

A few bags Hot off the Press.  What do you think?

Shopper Bag with colorful flower

I decide to take the petals from the flowers and add them to a bag in a different way.  I like they way it turned out.

Back side of XL Bitty. 

2 different way of adding the petals.  Which do you like better? Petals come out from the ribbon or covering the ribbon?

Large Bag with Petals coming out of ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment