Friday, March 16, 2012

Hot off the Press-Friday, March 16

It has been really hard to stay in my studio and work this week.  The weather has been gorgeous. 70/80 degrees in March is unheard of.  I was able to get a few things finished.  Tomorrow is my first show of the year.  It is a fundraiser at my church for the Missionaries in Guatemala.  Stop by if you can.  Living Hope Church, 777 Meacham Rd, Elk Grove Village, IL.  9 am to 3 pm.  And now on to some pictures from this week.


Really like the fabric combination on this bag.
Close up of the pocket.




Went back to my roots with a little quilting.  Thinking I may to a whole bag with the + signs.


Lucy modeling a headband with flower clip.  Love all the colors.



Took this photo and turned it into a silhouette
Finished bag with silhouette.



And last but not least, my source of energy during the day.  Add a little milk and sugar-perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment