Friday, April 27, 2012

Hot off the Press-April 27th

It is getting crazy in here. T-2 weeks until show season kicks in.  This is when I hit panic mode. I did get a few things accomplished this week.  Sent 4 bags to Wheel and Sprocket in MIL.  Hope they love them and buy more.   Purged my back yard of the little tikes play houses which my kids have only used as climbing structures for the past year.  Time to get new toys that are actually made for climbing.  The most exciting thing I did this week-made Cole his graduation shirt.  Graduation from pre-school that is.  Love it!!

Why so sad?

That's better!
Close up.  I love it.  Cole picked out the fabric.



New Straw Bag.  Much more durable than last years.


Mickey has become a back pack.


Pop Up Shop-organized by the artists.  It is going to be a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment