Friday, April 6, 2012

Hot off the Press-Friday, April 6

April is here.  One month left to get ready for show season.  Booking a show every weekend for May and June.  Lots of sewing to get done.  This week was spent making inventory bags.  I did get couple special bags made.  Love the Buzz Lightyear bag.  

Cole modeling the new Buzz Bag.  Converts from a back pack to a cross body bag.

The orange will actually be purple.  I used what I had on hand.  Placing a vinyl order today.

Decide it was time to retire my old gym bag.

New Gym Bag.  Laminated Cotton bottom.  Love the bike fabric.
Pockets to organize my lotion, body spray and deodorant.  Anyone looking for an all natural deodorant.  Check out Life Stinks. Women owed Chicago business.  I love it.

Best part of my new bag.  Outside pocket for my keys and club ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment