Monday, April 2, 2012

Hot off the Press-Friday, March 27

Really I should call this Hot off the Press-Monday, April 2nd.  I missed Friday due to a show I had in WI.  It was a fun little show put on by the local women's club.  Friday night was a special 2 hour Pink Tie affair and then the show continued all day Saturday.  Today I spent the day replenishing the bags that sold.  Last week was Spring Break which means both kids and hubby were home.  I did get a little sewing done between our daily field trips.

Super fun CC Bag.  Love all the colors especially the bright green.

One of our field trips to Spring Valley (1.5 miles from my house)

The crazy warm weather we've been having=cute little blooms.

Piglets at Heritage farm (also a part of Spring Valley)

Hens and the lovely rooster.

These were the popular bags up in Cedarburg.  Sold out of them.

eReader covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment